I Love Pictures!!!

Sunday, February 17, 2013

Surgery Day part II

February 14, 2013 - recovery room.

I got into recovery around 1:40 pm which was great because the surgery didn't last the full 8 hours. I immediately asked to see my family. Around 3:00 my daddy and Zac came in to visit & both told me I looked great. I wasn't in a lot of pain, just groggy. Aunt Jana, Zac's mom, my mom, my Godchild, my Bubba, my sissy, and my cousin Vanessa all came in also. I was in recovery until 8:00 pm because they couldn't get me in a room. Once in a room they told me I could order whatever food I wanted. I ordered but wasn't too hungry because of the meds.
Dinner Time


My bear that Zac's nephews gave me.  It has my head cover on from surgery.  Her name is CC.  Named after Dr. Caudle and Dr. Crosby :)


I was in a lot of pain and required morphine every two hours. I didn't sleep very well until about 4:00 am. And its obvious from the pics I'm pretty doped up.

No comments:

Post a Comment