I Love Pictures!!!

Friday, March 22, 2013

Spring is in the air & all I hear is buzz buzz buzz

March 20, 2013 - First day of Spring!! We celebrated by shaving our heads!  I was really nervous about doing this, but because I'm a control freak (yep, who would have thunk it ;)) I decided to shave my head instead of just letting my hair fall out. I prepared myself mentally for an extended period of time so I wouldn't freak out or cry. It helped that Zac shaved his head with me. So we went to his mom's & his dad came over to enjoy the show. Lol. I did save my hair (if you were wondering). I have to say, I love the bald feeling!!! I did attempt to do a mohawk, but when you have curly hair, that doesn't seem to workout.  Here are a few pics.
Cutting off the ponytail
Ponytail cut off




In process

Kissee Face
Your turn hunny!
Finished Product!


Zac's Mom & me

1 comment:

  1. I love it! You look like a rock star!

    ReplyDelete