I Love Pictures!!!

Friday, January 11, 2013

A small favor to ask...

January 11, 2013 - I have a small favor to ask everyone reading the blog. I'm curious to see who is reading the blog (if anyone) and would love it if you would sign up as a member. I hope that each of you are becoming more aware of breast cancer and hope you have a smile on your face while reading the blog. I know I'm smiling while writing it!  

As of today my next appointment is not until January 22, 2013, but that can change quickly. I will still continue to post facts & statistics but also about the different case studies I have become a part of for breast cancer research. So until then, have a great weekend. Remember men get breat cancer too so everyone should do self examinations. Have you checked your breast today? 

6 comments:

  1. I get the updates by email! So keep them coming!!
    <3

    Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  2. From your Uncle Richard, Be strong my dear neice just remember your not alone you have all you freinds,family and grandma and grandpaw by your side everystep of the way.If you need someone to talk to I am here and we can all go to grandmaw at the moseleum and pray and ask her not to leave your side during all of this.You and Zac are strong so hang in there we love you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amber, You are in my prayers my friend. Stay strong and keep up the wonderful attitude! You are an inspiration to us all. Letitia

    ReplyDelete
  4. im reading girl, maybe not everyday but i do get updates and have always kept you and your family in my prayers. im so happy to hear that your in great spirits thats the best way to be i think. thats how i would have to be. i think you should go ahead and just freeze some eggs just in case, cause you never know, and i know youll be an excellent mommy. this shouldnt take that away from you. love you so much and your such a strong person. keep your head up as you have been, and looking forward to many more updates from you my dear, dear friend muah!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I will keep you in my prayers and follow on email.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yep doll, I'm back from vacation and all caught up on reading your updates. I feel more educated after your detailed facts and appts sharing. I'm so very glad that you have Zac by your side each day. Love you!

    ReplyDelete