I Love Pictures!!!

Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Christmas Eve

Zac, myself, and Tex (the dog) went to my parents house for Christmas Eve.  It was the first time to see my parents face to face since the news.  Everyone was in good spirits.  My dad said my Maw-Maw & Paw-Paw Guilbeaux were taking things very hard.  We did a little last minute Christmas shopping with my sister and my brother.  Next stop we went to Maw-Maw & Paw-Paw's for some of the best gumbo you will ever eat!  My Maw-Maw is an amazing cook, but she's Cajun so that's an obvious statement.

I updated them on what we knew so far.  I think having them see I was still my old self (upbeat, positive, and determined) made them feel more relieved about the situation.

We went back to mom's and my sister's boyfriend came over (with Aegis - the new puppy) and we decided to have a few (too many) cocktails & play Phase 10.  Anything to get our minds of things...

1 comment: