I Love Pictures!!!

Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Let's get this party started!

December 27, 2012 - MD Anderson called to let me know that my first appoint was going to be Friday, January 4, 2013.  I will have to have another mammogram and ultrasound and then on Monday, January 7, 2013 I will meet with the surgeon to start discussing our plan of action.  FINALLY!  Now maybe I can kind of relax and not worry so much.

December 28 - 30, 2012 - we headed to Uvalde, TX to have Christmas with Zac's side of the family.  I was excited to get to talk with his grandmother, we just found out she also had breast cancer, and his Aunt Therese who had breast cancer.  As always, it was hard to leave, but Chris, Kimberly, and Steven were coming to Conroe to bring in the New Year with us!

No comments:

Post a Comment