I Love Pictures!!!

Wednesday, January 9, 2013

And so it begins

January 4, 2013 - my appointments started with New Patient Registration at 6:30 A.M.  Boo! Zac and I left at 5:15 A.M.  Had another mammogram and ultrasound.  The radiologist said nothing had changed and according to the ultrasound the cancer still hasn't gotten to my lymph nodes.

Considering I have to add humor to everything, I jokingly spoke about the positive side to this situation was that I was going to get a tummy tuck and new boobs.  She informed me that I was too skinny (which made me feel good considering I've gained about 15 lbs since summer) to have them reconstruct my breasts (if I have a mastectomy) with my tummy and I would have to have implants. BUT... I do get to choose what size...Hmmmm something to think about.  LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment