I Love Pictures!!!

Wednesday, January 9, 2013

WHAT!?

December 19, 2012 - after little sleep, I called my OB/GYN to see if she could re-explain everything to me.  After getting off the phone I did what any person would do and that was go to the internet to research.  BIG MISTAKE!!!!  I freaked out and upset myself all over again.  I vowed from that moment I would only go to MD Anderson's website or the American Cancer Society website to get my information.  I contacted MD Anderson by filling out information online & had to wait for them to contact me.  

Tired of waiting on someone to call me, I decided to go to work.  Yep, you read that right; I went to work.  Only to be greeted by my boss asking why I was there LOL!  We talked about everything and she suggested I take the rest of the week off to wrap my head around things.  I decided she may be right.  I guess Zac and I will go Christmas shopping. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment